Mischief at the Mütter
Thank you for your interest in this event. Unfortunately it is now SOLD OUT.
Mischief at the Mütter is back and this year's theme is '80s horror!
Spark your curiosity with a night of bloodthirsty refreshments, crawling snacks and surprises, telepathic tarot reading, out-of-this-world contortionists, a thrilling DJ set by DJ Lola Kinks, and private access to our disturbingly informative collection.
All Halloween costumes are welcome with a special '80s horror category for the costume contest.
Museum Members and College Fellows
When you sign in at the top of the page or , you'll receive 20% off your ticket once it's added to the cart!
- After-hours entry to the Mütter Museum
- “Dracula’s Parlor” pop up in honor of
- Performers, including contortionists, stilt walkers, and other circus performers
- DJ and dancing in the ballroom
- “Cemetery Garden” takeover of the historic Benjamin Rush Medicinal Plant Garden
- Costume contest with four categories- Most Müttery, Best Duo, Most Terrifying, and Best '80s horror!
- Tarot card reading
- Spooktacular snacks and treats
- Two complimentary drink tickets, additional beverages are available for purchase
- Must be 21+ to enter and must show photo ID to enter
- No weapons, fake or otherwise
- All props will be inspected and may be denied access if deemed inappropriate and/or dangerous. Props, if allowed inside the building, cannot go in the Museum and will need to be stored in a locker.
- No bulky costumes in the Museum.
- No nudity
- There are a limited number of tickets available, so pre-registration is strongly encouraged
- Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable to other people
- Photography inside the Museum is prohibited
*BY ENTERING OUR PREMISES, ALL VISITORS ASSUME THE RISK OF CONTRACTION OF COVID-19 AND OTHER VIRUS-RELATED ILLNESSES AND AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS AND ITS MANAGEMENT AND STAFF FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LIABILITIES RELATING TO ALL SUCH ILLNESSES, EVEN IF CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS, ITS MANAGEMENT OR ITS STAFF.
*The College of Physicians of Philadelphia and the Mütter Museum reserve the right to refuse or revoke the admission of any visitor whose conduct violates our policies.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org